- Check your voter registration status before the election. You can check online here.
- If it's more convenient, vote before Election Day, using absentee voting by mail or in person.
- If you plan to vote at the polls, locate your polling place before the election. Call your county auditor or click here.
- Bring some form of ID, if you have it. Find out more here.
- Remember, in most cases, if there is a problem with your casting a regular ballot, you have the right to cast a provisional ballot.
Current as of September 2020