- Check your voter registration status before the election. You can check online here.
- If it's more convenient, you can vote before Election Day, using what is called early or "absentee" voting, which you can do by mail or in person. Here's how.
- If you plan to vote at the polls, locate your polling place before the election. Check local media, call your county auditor, or click here.
- Bring some form of ID, if you have it. Find out more here.
- Remember, in most cases, if there is a problem with your casting a regular ballot, you have the right to cast a provisional ballot.
Current as of June 2022